Sunday, March 30, 2008

Crackle: American Idol

I hate to start this blog on a negative subject, but...

Dear American Idol,

Please stop torturing me and go off the air. I actually don't watch your show, but I'm tired of hearing about it! I have discovered that a majority of this seasons contestants have had various (failed) record deals in the past. WTF? I thought your shows premise was to discover new artists, not try and reinstate failed ones?

How do we know your true intentions Idol? How do we know that you and the record labels aren't working together to get their failed artists new exposure? I just don't think I can trust you... actually the only thing that slightly appeals to me is that you have Paula Abdul as a judge, because who doesn't like to see that hot tranny mess?

But also, aren't the majority your previous winners getting dropped from their labels like crazy? I'll give you Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson because they have amazing voices, but other then that (and Paula) you need to go away.

And take Ryan Seacrest with you.

That is all.

No comments: