Sunday, March 30, 2008

Snap, Crackle n Pop: A Synopsis

Hello Readers,

Today marks my first attempt to enter the world that is blogging! I've been tweaking ideas for months on what subject I want to discuss... I knew that I wanted to discuss current pop media, but the route in which to do that was what left me stumped. I had originally thought about calling the blog "Well Played," and giving props to ironic situations in pop culture, but then I discovered that those brilliant girls at www.gofugyourself.com had already coined that phrase with a similar meaning (only more focused on the fashion choices of various celebutantes .) So then I came up with the name of Snap, Crackle n pop. The concept is pretty basic: Snap is given to the subject if it pertains to something positive, Crackle if it's negative, n Pop because the subject will usually deal with something in the pop culture arena.

Some of the posts will be long and some will be short, but I promise to stay on top of the postings and commit myself to two posts a week while I get started. If the response is positive then I'll try to step up my game a bit, but I don't want to make promises so early. haha. Hope everyone enjoys!

1 comment:

Helioflamable said...

Well well! I am so glad you started a blog! I can't wait to read what you have in store...

-Sean
www.myspace.com/ravinboy