Sunday, April 13, 2008

Snap: Khloe Kardashian




Dear Khloe,
I have tried to fight the urge... really, I tried! But I love you and your hot tranny face. I find myself scanning the channels and always getting stuck on E! watching your hilarious Kardashian-tics. Like right now for instance. Who told you that bangs were a good idea? You shouldn't have listened girl. But still, I love you. Whoa! your mom just took you and your sisters to the shooting range. Have you ever seen Tranny Mcguyver on youtube? Look it up.

I don't want you to think I'm offending you though. My love for you is real! How else would I even have a shot of getting in with your brother? And the fact that you could probably squash either of your sisters if you wanted to, but you hold back just enough to make me nervous... butterflies.

So if you ever make your way to Boston... Please let me know! We can have drinks together at the gay bar. Don't deny that your a hag. Because no one will buy it sister.

Kiss.

1 comment:

willam said...

thanx for the support.