Monday, April 14, 2008

Crackle: Perez Hilton




Dear Perez,
Come here, sit with me for a moment. I heard today that you were suing another blogger because he claimed you wanted sexy time with him in order for promotion of his site. First of all, I hate you for inserting that image into my head like a hot poker, branding my brain. And second, I could see you doing something like that. You draw penis' on peoples faces, and coke dripping out of peoples nose. And you do it in Microsoft Paint no less. What are you?

I can't speak for every homosexual out there, but I really hope I'm speaking for a large group in saying "GO AWAY! YOUR GIVING US A BAD NAME!" Let's talk about this for a second. First of all, I am DYING to know...
Do you get dressed in the dark or are you color-blind? Which one.
and to follow that, don't be so bitter and sue people because you have self-image issues. It's called a stylist and a life coach. People might be nicer to you if you weren't such a douche. At least have the common courtesy to ONLY use untouched pictures where celebrities have coke dripping out of their nose. That's a start. Baby steps.

That is all.

No comments: